Thursday 15 October 2009

Warning Sign
by Coldplay
"I started looking for a warning sign
When
the truth is
I miss you"

This is another track that has really strong emotional attachments for me. There was a day over the summer when I went to London with my family. I remember being sat on the train on the journey home and listening to this song, whilst staring out of the window. And I noticed that the first few chords of this song make me feel really hopeful. They make me think about the future.

I hadn't met Andrew yet at this point. The plan was that he was going to come down a month later. We were both really nervous about it and I spent a lot of the time completely convinced that it would all fall apart after he left. But I had a moment on the train where I was feeling really calm and optimistic about it and I think this song brought it on. Anywho, give it a listen because it's pretty :)